Carpet Cleaning Services
Carpet cleaning must be established as a scheduled program, rather than being a random series of reactions to soiling conditions and infrequent cleaning. If proper maintenance is neglected, the carpet’s appearance will suffer, shortening the carpet’s useful life and raising long-term costs.
A comprehensive carpet cleaning program consists of four elements:
1.) Reduction of soil entering the building
2.) Removal of dry soil
3.) Removal of spots and spills
4.) Carpet cleaning by hot water extraction, a.k.a. Wet Method, or by Dry Extraction Method.
For the office, it’s best to use commercial office cleaning services on a regular basis. A commercial cleaning business has all the necessary equipment to clean office carpet easily – even when it comes to getting out stubborn stains. Carpets that receive a lot of wear, such as office carpets, require a thorough and daily vacuuming to prevent dirt and soil from becoming ground into the carpet fibers. Many office building landlords offer in-house commercial building cleaning services, commercial office cleaning services, or professional commercial cleaning services.
Installing new carpet in the home can get quite expensive, but if you use our cleaning services at least once, if not twice a year – and treat stains immediately – the carpet can look good and last several years.
We provide commercial cleaning service and we have a unit installed in a van or mounted in a truck that attaches to hoses and floor units for reaching inside the home.
Treat stains before completing an overall carpet cleaning. Whether choosing a cleaning service, commercial carpet cleaning service, or cleaning the carpet yourself, you will need to treat and handle each stain on the carpet based on the type of stain. Review these tips from a commercial cleaning business for getting out tough carpet stains:
- Sponge ballpoint ink stains out with a clean cloth dipped in rubbing alcohol or a clear alcohol such as Vodka. If the stain persists, try a dry cleaning solvent or spot remover directly on the stain. If that doesn’t work, use glycerin obtained from a pharmacy or drug store to blot the stain.
- For lipstick stains, apply a dry-cleaner solvent or multi-purpose spot remover with a grease solvent to dab the stain until gone.
- To get chewing gum out of carpet, place ice in a ziploc bag and then set the bag on the gum until it gets hard. When the gum is hardened, crunch the fabric around the gum to loosen the gum. Use a spatula or dull knife to remove the excess gum. Use a vacuum to get up the pieces and then sponge the remaining gum with a lacquer thinner but you should not soak the gum. After the gum is removed, rinse the entire area with cool water until no cleaning materials remain.
- Use a special enzymatic cleaner to remove pet stains from carpets. When pet stains go through to the carpet underlayment, this can continue to smell even after the carpet is clean. Sprinkle baking soda on the carpet when dry to remove odors.
Our related Services
Why Choose Us
- More than 20 years of experience in Commercial Cleaning Services
- Reliable, efficient, affordable services for peace of mind.
- Choose from One-off Services, Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Services Plans.
- You won’t have to go through the trouble of interviewing, hiring, staffing and training cleaning employees..
- We utilize all the latest technology and green products.
What Client’s Say
“This was a very high profile job and cleaners were efficient, respectful, responsive and professional”
“Your workers are professional, honest, respectful, courteous and an asset to your organization. We appreciate their service and highly recommend them.”
Let me say something. You have an amazing team and amazing/awesome customer support. They helped me on weekend. This is what I call an “extra mile” in customer relationship. So I gave 5 stars for service and if I could, I’d give 10 stars for Service.
“The cleaning team did a great job. A pleasant, hard-working crew.”
“Cleaning crew was very efficient and professional. They were also respectful to shoppers.”
“The crew did an incredible job cleaning the client’s apartment. The client and management office are very impressed.”